Mobile: 977 9860152876 Chin Thapa

frequently asked questions

Frequently Asked Questions

01: Can I get Nepal visa on arrival?
A visa is required to enter Nepal except SAARC and Chinese nationals. One can get a visa at the Royal Nepalese Embassy or consulate or at the airport upon arrival. Two copies passport sized photograph are required to get visa.
Visa fee:
Note: Children under 10 years need not pay visa fee.If a visitor already visited Nepal and intend to visit again within same year (within Jan-Dec) can obtain entry visa paying US$ 30 for 30 day.
SAARC: South Asian Association of Regional Cooperation (represents Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Pakistan and Sri Lanka)
If a person stays in Nepal more than 15 day and wish to re-enter same year (Jan-Dec) will get free visa. (New visitor)
Transit passenger will get free transit visa for 72 hour. (New visitor
Single Entry US$ 30 for 60 day.
Multiple Entry US$ 80 for 50 day.
Visa extension fee US$ 30 for 30 day.
Re entry visa fee US$ 30 for 30 day.